Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hearts Filled With Hope: My Beautiful Sister.....


I don't usually do this but this really hits home for me. My friend Val found out days before Christmas of her sisters diagnosis of Cancer. A very aggressive form of Cancer. (i have to think twice to not type this stuff in nurse speak. Please check out her pages here and donate if you can.

JLE Photography  will be donating 25% of all sales for the next three months to this wonderful woman and her family.  Keep checking back as we will be adding new photos soon.

Hearts Filled With Hope: My Beautiful Sister.....: This is my beautiful sister, Carolyn Gifford Brennan 34, and her 6 year old daughter Nora. My sister was recently diagnosed with Stage IV ...http://www.indiegogo.com/Carolyn-Gifford-Brennan-Fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment