Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm running to catch up...

The kitchens been hoping since there is  a chill in the air.  i started this blog a week ago before I went away with the ladies for a weekend in the woods off the grid!  How lovely it was, but it goes by way too quick.  As did this week, did you see where it went?



I bought and planted Garlic from Snell Family Farm I've never planted my own and I would have liked to plant more but the snow we had sorta threw me for a loop.  



Nothing better then baked mac n cheese.  


Well, Maybe hot cocoa!


Stuffed squash with butter, cinnamon and apples.  
Pork roast rubbed with cloves. 
Garlic mashed potatoes.



Pumpkin carving YAH!





Chicken Enchiladas! 





I made orange cupcakes with nutella frosting!


I'm behind by a week or so, so I'll try to get another one out soon, Tony has been stalking deer and I've been baking late at night.  Planning our  Christmas gifts As i have decided this year I am not buying anything but supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment