Thursday, February 17, 2011

definatly dont have it down this month....

Next week I'll get back on track i promise....

Last week was a busy one with lotsa work and then some play...We went to the prom after 17 years we didn't look all that different however I have to locate a pic from 1995 to post with this one.



In the mean time this weeks been a little bit of a flop, i hear my kid had a lovely valentines day...I however got the flew and missed 3 days of my life..thanks to tamaflu I'm much better though i cant hear or smell or go to work. A new job called today luckily I knew the Gal cause she used to work at the nursing home so hopefully that's just an easy add...
So next week Haylee is off to camp at the Y for the week. I hopefully can breath again and go to work.... and in-services and we can get life back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment