Monday, January 3, 2011

the begining of a new year!

so i have some resolutions. I'm not usually big on them but this year I'm gonna try something new. I want to blog about my life. i think it is some what interesting. :) My resolutions are......
To blog at least weekly!
To get organized....
That's not to say that is how my whole house is its been better small pieces at a time thanks to the flylady
To cook new stuff all the time. I don't wanna set a goal of like 365 days of different stuff cause i work nights and don't always cook those nights and sometimes i like to eat things more often then others but we cook allot and hope i can inspire someone.
Last nights lazy mans dinner. :)

Getting the kitchen ready for the week! In one of my new aprons!!! I'm ready!

Bacon ready for baking for sandwiches for the week.

1 comment:

  1. we should have made more of that white chocolate popcorn!! it looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete